BED AND BREAKFAST - GUESTHOUSE - ACCOMMODATION | PORT ELIZABETH - REDHOUSE -
UITENHAGE - DESPATCH
Upmarket river side accommodation
the heart of the Nelson Mandela Metropole, just 15 minutes from the city
of Port Elizabeth and 20 km from Coega, lies the picturesque and tranquil
village of Redhouse. Beautifully positioned right on the edge of the
river, overlooking Flamingo pans, River's Edge Guesthouse offers relaxing
and homely accommodation as well as a batchelor flat.
Riversedge is an ideal place to centrally locate yourself within
South Africa whilst you escape that European winter!
Upmarket bed and breakfast accommodation, ideal for executives, tourists and
family holidays, in tranquil and natural surrounds, and right on the
river's edge! Only 15 minutes from either Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage or
Despatch and an hour's drive to all world renown "Big 5" game parks in
malaria free Eastern Cape.
Day trips to malaria-free Addo Elephant Park, Shamwari Game Reserve and
a host of other game parks are a mere 40 minutes away.
• Wake up to the sounds of birds in a natural country setting.
• Enjoy a full English breakfast overlooking the tranquility of the
•the guest-house offers 6 stylishly decorated en-suite bedrooms with
colour television and
M-Net and beverage trays
• Cast a rod from our private jetty
• River sailing and boating on our doorstep
• Swim, ski, fishing in safe waters just metres from your bedroom
• Bar and barbecue facilities
• Home cooked dinners available by arrangement
• Laundry service
• Secure off street parking
• River cruise on request
• Leased as self catering, serviced holiday home on request (please
Redhouse Yacht Club, bowling greens, tennis courts, Bluewater Bay beach
and Aloe Nature reserve
• One hours drive to all well known Malaria Free Big 5 Game reserves
Addo Elephant National Park and Shamwari Game reserve.
• 15 minutes to all Port Elizabeth city beaches, restaurants, casino
and city life